Seminarium Innovation & Customer insight in Supply Chain
CSCMP och Plan bjuder in till seminarium Innovation & Customer insight
Presented by Council for Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP) Sweden Roundtable
An afternoon of practical take-away:s, including e.g:
Last-mile – customer insight
When sustainability pays
About the speakers
Mats Rosén has over 30 years of experience from logistics development at DSV. At DSV he was the Development manager for road transportation in Sweden, before joining Unifaun as their Service Delivery Manager.
Yulia Vakulenko is a Lecturer at Lund University, specializing in self-service logistics (e.g., parcel machines) and has carried out several studies into consumer preference and behavior.
Oskar Müntzing is an analytical and social Logistics Project Manager with an excess of 14 years in the field of Logistics. He is presently at Axis Communications, running and supporting Supply Chain Projects as well as a performing analytics. Before joining Axis in 2016, Oskar worked as Group Logistics Manager and a few different roles at Nederman.
Henrik Sternberg is an Assistant professor at Iowa State University. His research is known from hundreds of media appearances in SVT, SR, major newspapers, industry magazines as well as scientific top logistics journals. Henrik has invented several research projects, such as Cabotagestudien, Stardriver and Transparenta transporter. Before doing his PhD at Chalmers, Henrik worked as a consultant at Cambridge technology partners.
- 12.30–13.00 – Registration and light lunch
- 13.00–13.15 – Welcome, Daniel Hellström (Lund University) & Henrik Sternberg
- 13.15–13.50 – Digitalization in practice – information intensive supply chains and how to create additional customer value in the transport booking process, Mats Rosén, Unifaun
- 13.50–14.25 – Customer insights on self-service logistics, Yulia Vakulenko, Lund University
- 14.25–14.50 – Coffee break
- 14.50–15.30 – ”Cost cutting insights in transport analytics. Dotting the i’s and crossing the t’s in the modern supply chain.”, Oskar Müntzing, Axis communications
- 15.30–16.10 – The value of transparency and state of the art in supply chains, Henrik Sternberg, Iowa State University
- 16.10–16.30 – Closing remarks and discussion, Tobias Jonasson, President CSCMP Sweden RT
Datum: 2019-05-29, kl. 12.30 – 16.30
Plats: Mindpark E7 (Campus Helsingborg), Universitetsplatsen 2, 252 25 Helsingborg, Sweden.
Pris: 250 SEK CSCMP/Plan members. 850 SEK non-members.
Organized by CSCMP Sweden, ReLog (Lund University) and Iowa State University (US).
Anmäl dig senast den 23/5.
Tobias Jonasson, 070-627 36 67