Webinar, Covid-19 and Implications on the supply chain leadership
Webinar hosted by CSCMP Roundtable Sweden and Logistikföreningen Plan
About the presenters:
Robert O. Martichenko is the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of LeanCor Supply Chain Group. Robert Martichenko’s mission is to embrace the role of the “Human CEO” where respect, empathy, relationships, education, courage and critical thinking still matter for businesses to remain relevant and competitive. As a professional speaker, Robert addresses topics such as “Building Cultures of Continuous Improvement,” “The Power of Narrative Leadership,” “Discovering Hidden Profit,” and “Make Work Meaningful: The Human CEO’s Strategy.” He volunteers on multiple advisory boards and educational institutions.
Robert has received several prominent industry awards. Most notably, he received the Distinguished Service Award from the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP), the highest recognition achievable for professionals in the supply chain industry.
Robert has written several business books, most recently, Discovering Hidden Profit. Robert complements his professional experience with a bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, an MBA in Finance, and a Six Sigma Black Belt.
Sophie Öhrström is responsible for Global Logistics at GANT, with the responsibility to develop the global logistics infrastructure, creating a strategic framework and leading the Global Logistics department.
Sophie has a background from Supply Chain and Business Development at H&M as well as Accenture and Telia Company. Sophie is also part of the Board for the logistics company Orio AB as well as Link Logistics.
Stefan Holmberg is Process Development Leader at IKEA, a researcher within Supply Chain and a member of the CSCMP Roundtable Sweden.
Stefan Holmberg come with more than 20 year of experience in designing and developing integrated supply chains in a global context. His experience includes project management of global ERP implementation, development and maintenance, and change management in large organizations. Stefan has a Ph.D. in supply chain management.
- 15.00–15.10 – Welcome – Stefan Holmberg, CSCMP Round table Sverige
- 15.10–16.10 – One System – One Team. Technology, pandemics, social and political dynamics and disruptive business models are fundamentally changing the nature of work and the relationships between people and the work we perform. Therefore, as leaders, we are tasked with the combined goals of remaining relevant and competitive, reducing business risk all while navigating the human elements of building environments for meaningful work and continuous improvement. Robert Martichenko, Chief Executive Officer, LeanCor Supply Chain Group
- 16.10–16.50 – GANT and lessons learned from the pandemic. Sophie will give a brief presentation of GANT supply chain, how has GANT been ”affected” by covid-19 and where it stands today, consequences and lessons learned in Gant’s global supply chain. Sophie and Stefan Holmberg will together sum up the lessons and open questions still to answer. Sophie Öhrström, EVP Global Logistics, GANT
- 16.50–17.00 – Summery. Stefan Holmberg, CSCMP Round table Sverige
Date: 2020-09-15, kl. 15.00 – 17.00
Price: 0 SEK.
The link to the Webinar is sent out the day before it starts.
Register before 11/9.
Contact: Håkan Balcker, 070-518 87 41
- The leading global non-profit association for logistics & supply chain management professionals.
- Provide opportunities for supply chain professionals to communicate in order to develop and improve their supply chain management skills
- 9 000 members worldwide (72 countries) from all disciplines within the supply chain management profession, nearly 70% of our members are key decision makers at the executive level
- Collaboration with the logistics association Plan in Sweden. 3-4 Roundtable (RT) events per year.
- Please visit www.cscmp.se or www.cscmp.org and www.plan.se for more info.